Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Biked 10 kilometers today

So I think a miracle has happened, I biked all morning with getting my AVON brochures out. I'm even tracking what I do (starting today, so we'll see how long it lasts) and that's how I know how much I actually biked.

Interesting how with getting the proper nutrients into me now with the YouthJuice, I am eating better (craving and enjoying the taste of fruits and veggies way more now), and needing to move and exercise, no faintness, no weakness. So cool.

I highly recommend for people looking to get fit easily, and have difficulties motivating themselves to try YouthJuice. It's been stops and starts for exercising for me, but that is much more due to my now busy schedule and trying to find the time to fit it in. I am motivated to work out, and I have the physical strength to do it and am following through on finding ways to fit exercise into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment