Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy and Healthy New Year! 2010



I wanted to wish everyone a healthy and happy new year! I started this blog a few months ago, and have had probably the most action packed year of my entire life. I was originally going to recount everything, but as I was typing it I realized that no one wants to read a bunch of stuff that happened to me.

I do hope that all of my readers have a wonderful weekend and a blessed new year. There are a lot of big things that are going to happen in our Church, our Country, and our worlds this year. I know in my own life I have a baby coming in a few days which will surely provide quite a bit of excitement and adventure. With all of these events I hope to publish a blog that helps all of us, in some small way, battle against the forces of evil, Satan, and help bring greater Glory to God.

I thank you for your comments so far, your readership, and look forward to all that 2010 has in store for us. And as we approach the dawn of this new year I ask that Saint Michael, Prince of the Heavenly Host, Mary - Queen of Angels, and all the other angels pray for us & Defend Us In Battle!


No comments:

Post a Comment