Monday, June 29, 2009

How Am I Doing?

To start, here are your Tweeple of the day: @teacherman79 and @nashworld.

Second thing, so I've been doing this NECC thing now for two days. I've seen grown men dressed as data-storage and I've watched dedicated educators make hand-made Tech Anarchist garb. I've been screamed at by the cast of the new PBS Electric Company 2.0 and I've been cursed at by various well-meaning Australians. I've learned how to avoid coffee and food lines and I've become an expert at sneaking into closed sessions. I've managed to get my principal to start a Twitter account and I've managed to lose a party of VR gamers in ChinaTown (not my intention).

So I'd like to know, in terms of my blog posts and Tweets: how am I doing?

Don't hold back. I'm sure I will have gotten harsher criticism from my students, and I expect nothing less from my readers.

Just remember: this ain't Ed Week. They're pros. I'm just a loose cannon with a souped-up iBook G4.

All I've tried to do is mind-send my thoughts, observations, hyperboles, confessions, and occasional provocations out there to all of you whether you are at NECC or at rest comfy in your own homes.

I hope this is working.

And for the record, I fully realize that I am not a journalist... but that doesn't stop me from scoffing up their pastries in the press room.

Thanks again ISTE Connects for the chance to cover the conference. Tomorrow I turn up the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment