Thursday, May 28, 2009

My blogs makeover, not the final one but i hope to keep improving

I've completed my blogs makeover and hope its looking great! This is just one of those attempts to create different themes for myself to exhibit my emotions and moods according to the weeks and months that pass.. I hope i've done something nice for myself by adding this navigation bar below the header which wasn't part of the temp at first! Its quite an easy task to do but with the help of some basic HTML.

I did design or create, and modify a few more temps and one of then i've already put out for downloading. You can view the demo on the love blog on the nav bar and download the temp when you contact me through email, for the link.

Because i've got a mixed topic blog where one would find all sorts of gossip and information, plus some of my personal life and my baby angel daughter Alisha, the header is meant to express and relates to the contents of my blog.

Your kind comments are welcome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment