Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Marketing Bootcamp - Free Online Workshop

Sanjay Dalal, Chief Marketer of Semdia, invites you to a must-attend online FREE Marketing Workshop to answer this question: "How Can I Double My Business At My Website?" Did you know that more than 50% of your website visitors simply go away (bounce) without doing anything? Of the other 50% that do stay on your website, 45% don't buy or download. This means, more than 95% of your website visitors do not convert to customers. Learn More...



Further, Do you know how your customers find your website? Do you know all the possible ways your customers enter and exit your website (and it may not be from the home page)? You may be surprised when you find out how long your customers are staying at your website (or NOT). But the big questions you may have in current economy are:

1. Are my customers buying at my website? And how many are not buying?
2. Are my customers downloading something like a white paper, article or press release at my website?
3. Are my customers signing up to become a member, attend an event or talk to sales at my website?
4. Are my customers reading what I am posting at my website?
5. Are my customers "bouncing" right back to where they came from and I did not even know that?

Here are my questions for you:
1. What are you doing to hold your customer's attention at your website? (Is your website engaging?)
2. What are you doing to convert website visitors to customers?
3. Are you aware of all the places your customers go (on your website, and outside your website)?
4. What is your social networking media marketing strategy? Are you on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Linkedin, Plaxo, Blogger, YouTube, and more?
5. And finally, what do you do to make sure your customers find you first, before they find your competition? (Are you on first page of Search engine results?)

If you are not seeing REAL results from your online advertisements or marketing campaigns, it may have a lot to do with what happens to your customers after they click on that online ad and go to your website.

Get ready to learn everything about how your customers find you on the Internet, how they engage with you on your website, how they decide to convert from plain visitors to customers at your website in this innovative Marketing Bootcamp.

Our online marketing bootcamp is scheduled on June 12, 2009 from 9 am to 11 am PST. This online event is completely FREE.

Why I should attend?
1. I want to learn more about what my customers are doing on the Internet and on my website.
2. I want to sign up more customers on the Internet and at my website.
3. I do not want my customers running away to my competitor's website.
4. I want to make my marketing dollars work really hard.
5. I want to double my online business without breaking the bank - fast!

Event Info
The Marketing Bootcamp
"I Want To Double My Online Business"
When: June 12 9 am to 11 am PST
Where: Online
Sign up: Register here

Brought to you by Semdia -> Innovation in Search + Internet Marketing -> Your Customers Delivered -> Because Results Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment