Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Moved to Irvine, Orange County, California

Dear Creativity and Innovation Blog Readers:

I have not been able to provide any updates on this and the sister blogs on Creativity and Innovation for the past several months. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. In order to provide a stable and happier future for our kids, my wife and I, we have moved to Irvine, California in Orange County. Our kids have found wonderful schools, are beginning to make new friends at schools, and are showing tremendous poise as they adjust to a whole new environment. It's not been easy on our kids and us as we made this change. My wife and I are very thankful to friends, family, well-wishers and most importantly, God to have provided us the strength and faith towards making this move and getting back our family together. We are going to miss Fremont. Irvine is the safest place to live, and our kids are already enjoying the many parks, activities, schools and family outings. We pray to God to bless us for a happy future in Irvine.

I am planning to provide weekly updates on this blog beginning October 1, 2007.

Here's to Creativity and Innovation Driving Business.

Sincere regards,
Sanjay Dalal

No comments:

Post a Comment