Saturday, August 25, 2007

List for FREE on eBay!

If you've never sold anything on eBay before, I'd like to invite you to start now and get your first three listings free!

All you have to do is contact me with your e-mail address by leaving a comment below and I will have eBay send you an invitation to list your first three items, including a gallery photo, for free on eBay.com.

This is an eBay promotion and the details and requirements will be contained in the link inside the e-mail. I just need your e-mail address in order to have eBay send the invitation. Your e-mail address will be safe with me. I promise to never use your address for anything else, ever again, and won't sell or rent it to anyone.

You know you'd love to make some extra money and eBay is a great way to do that, so if you've been putting it off, now's the time to make the decision to get started selling on eBay - and save from 55 cents up to $5.15 in fees for each of your first three listings!

Again, just contact me through the comment form below this post, include your e-mail address and let me know you'd like to receive the invitation. HURRY! The promotion ends September 15, 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment