Friday, July 28, 2006

Hello from my52cents

I'm Susan, also known as my52cents, my userid on ebay. You've heard of ebay, right? I guess just about everyone has, or at least it certainly seems that way.

Ebay has literally millions of buyers and sellers. If you're reading this, you probably count yourself among them. I've been a buyer on ebay for a number of years and an active seller for some time now. I also believe that as ye sow, so ye shall reap. Therefore, my purpose here is to sow some seeds of ebay success - in order that you the reader may also benefit from many of the business and marketing tips, for both buyers and sellers, that I have learned during my ebay career. I hope that together we can become better, more productive members of this huge online community.

There's a lot to learn about ebay - and my goal as an ebay seller is to learn something new every single day! I hope you'll join me here and visit often in order to harvest some fruit of the ebay wisdom that I share, wisdom that hopefully you can apply to your own ebay business. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Now, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment