Friday, November 11, 2005

From the Inside AdSense International mail bag

Emma (UK) asks: I recently moved from England to Germany. How do I make sure I don't miss my check?

We say: If your address has changed within a country, you can simply update the information in your AdSense account by going to the 'Payee Information' section on the "My Account" tab. If, however, you are changing countries, you will not be able to change the country field in your current account, for identity protection and tax purposes. You need to:

1. Place your current account on payment hold so that your check is not sent to your old address in England
2. Email us with the answers to the following three questions:

  1. What was the amount of your last AdSense payment?
  2. What was the first day you received a page impression?
  3. How many page impressions did you get on your first day?

3. Close your existing account, and
4. Submit an application for a new account with your new address in Germany.

We will do our best to make the transition of your account as quick as possible so that our part of your move will go smoothly.

Robert (France) asks: I have a French website as well as my English language site. Is there enough of an ad inventory for French to use AdSense on both sites?

We say: We have extensive ad inventory for all 18 supported languages including both English and French, and AdSense will automatically detect the language of your pages. All you have to do is paste the AdSense code on your French pages and you will start to see relevant ads there as well.

Stefan (Germany) asks: I got my first payment from you but I did not get a statement of earnings that I can submit at the tax office. Can you send me one?

We say: At this time we don't issue any statements of earnings, invoices or similar documents for our publishers. For your records, we recommend printing your bank account statements or copying your check before cashing it. It may also be useful to print the detailed information regarding your earnings in your AdSense account on the pages 'Advanced Reports – Ad Performance', 'Advanced Reports – Search Performance' and in your 'Payment History' page.

Danijel (Croatia) asks: When will AdSense be available in Croatian?

We say: AdSense for search is now available in Croatian. Feel free to sign up for an account here.

No comments:

Post a Comment